EV Charging Infrastructure
EV Charging Infrastructure is a combination between charging solution hardware components and mobile applications, a complete solution covers hardware to software. It is flexible to integrate with Electric Car Chargers with OCPP protocol.
- Flexibility to integrate with EV Chargers (with OCPP) as well as provide end-to-end solution.
- Last Mile IoT Connectivity to provide a robust, scalable & adaptable communication backbone from the charging points to the cloud platform.
- EV Charging Platform has already been developed together with TNB X to provide End User with a Mobile App with integrated Mobile Payment (eg. E-wallet, online banking, credit card) as well as Management Portal to manage a database of EV Chargers from the various sites.
myEVC is a tailor-made EV Charging apps solution where the end-user of Mobile Application can communicate to the chargers through the platform which then enables control of charging and account management. Overarching goal is to provide the users with flexibility to implement different payment models (Tariff-based or Time-of-use) and provides an overall visibility of the total EV Charging Grid.
- Automated Point of Sales
- Mobile App with payment gateway
- Detailed Charging Statistics
- One-Click Station Details
- User Alerts on updates of charging station details
- Real-time downloadable online reports
Click Here for myEVC User Workflow