UNDERGRADUATE/ POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
1.0 General Information
At PESTECH, we believe sustainable talent building is vital to thrive in a volatile and competitive business environment. The talent of our future leaders is critical to our future success.
PESTECH CARE undergraduate/ postgraduate scholarship program aim to create a vibrant and sustainable talent pipelines by providing education sponsorship, training and opportunities to new talents. This scholarship will be offered to qualified students with outstanding academic achievements and active involvement in extracurricular activities. It is open to students who have gained admission or are eligible for admission into undergraduate/ postgraduate studies at all public and private universities recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
2.0 Condition for application
- Malaysian citizens
- Applicant should possess good academic qualifications
- Participate and active in extra-curricular activities, societies and clubs in school/ university
- Shortlisted applicants must be willing to attend the interview session with the PESTECH senior management team if requested, at their own cost
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from any other organizations and/or institutions
3.0 Preferred disciplines
We look forward to sponsor students intending to pursue higher education in the following fields of study:
- Engineering: Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Civil
- Commercial: Business & Management, Human Resources
- Any other courses that meet PESTECH’s needs
4.0 Value of Scholarship
The full scholarship covers tuition fees and living allowance (limited to applicable room and board approved by PESTECH).
The scholarship is subject to consistent and excellent academic performance and will be reviewed at yearly basis.
Note: The scholarship will only cover expenses incurred after the award to recipients (i.e. upon execution of the scholarship agreement).
5.0 Service Bond Period
As PESTECH scholars, you will take on an internship and experience what it’s like to be a part of PESTECH.
On completion of studies, scholars will be required to avail themselves for employment at PESTECH for 3 to 5 years, depending on the evaluation and offer of the company. However, if for any reason the company decides this is not needed, or is unable to employ the candidate, or decided for early release during the service period, it will duly release him or her from this requirement.