Smart Grid Application Engineer
PESTECH Energy Sdn Bhd
Meritus @ Oasis Corporate Park
Posted Date : 20th December, 2021
End Date : 20th February, 2022
• Lead engineer for developing and implementation of engineering solution for Smart Grid solutions.
• Understand business processes of Smart Grid, explore new opportunities and available solutions for impending rollout to market.
• Provide problem solving, technical assistance and expertise in the design, testing & commissioning and deployment of project.
• Liaise and coordinate with customers, consultant, and sub-contractors to comply with requirements, contractual and technical matter.
• Collaboration and support other team members of common scope and continually contribute to work process or procedures improvement.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or other related fields.
• Must have experience in AutoCAD, C#/C++ programming and other PC based management tools.
• IEC61850, SCADA, telecommunications and networking, metering implementation in power industry will be an added advantage.
• Positive, confident, and resilient.
• Adaptability – you must be comfortable with constant change.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
• Skills – Good Writing and Communication skills.
• A responsive, self-motivated, committed and sales driven person.