- San Juan and Lumban, Laguna
- Daraga and Tiwi, Albay
Posted Date : 20th December, 2021
End Date : 19th February, 2022
- To supervise and oversee the direction of the project, ensure client specification and requirements are met, reviewing progress and cost.
- Coordinating and supervising construction works.
- Making safety inspection and ensuring construction site safety.
- Checking and preparing site reports and drawings.
- Liaising with NGCP and other sub contractor.
- Possess Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years of sales related work experience.
- Experience in Substation Electrical and Secondary Works.
- Knowledge of construction process.
- A driver's license.
- Able to travel in short notice (both locally and internationally - primarily in ASEAN).
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment and flexibility/interested to learn new technology related to Digitalisation.
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org