As employees of the PESTECH Group of Companies, we are committed to doing what is right and honourable in all aspect of our lives whether at work, at home and elsewhere.
We believe that ethics must be based on values that are essential for personal leadership, let alone leading, treating and serving others. We believe that we share the following common values as listed and clarified below:
|Truth/Honesty||We believe it is a facet of moral character and connotes other positive and virtuous attributes, such as sincerity, trust and integrity that are essential parts of our character|
|Trust||We believe it is an attribute for circular relationships and interactions, social influence (trusting and trustworthiness) and hence, leadership – the commitment to deliver on a promise.|
|Integrity||We believe it is an uncompromising and predictably consistent commitment to honour a set of moral values and principles; it is a big part of good character – to do what is good and right even when no one is watching.|
|Equality||We believe it ‘levelises’ status, positions and conditions for the application of rules, regulations and justice.|
|Justice||We believe it is an attainment of moral/ethical corrections, rationality, law, equity and fairness.|
|Fairness||We believe it is a perceived appropriateness of the application of interpersonal treatment, rules and procedures.|
|Care For Others||We believe it is the ability to consider others above ourselves and treat others in the way that we want to be treated, not to condone selfish ambition, deception and vengeance.|
As such we set high standards of behaviour. Ultimately, we use these values to build substance in our character and also to build our credibility and reputation that are observable through our behaviour, individually and collectively as a team and as a company.
In serving our customers and in dealing with our suppliers, vendors and subcontractors, we strive to put their interest ahead of other personal interests and to uphold our reputation and their trust in us. We are committed to provide efficient, effective and excellent products and services in an impartial manner.
CODE OF ETHICS
Every Employee of the Group shall:
- adhere to all set rules, regulations and guidelines.
- refuse to elicit, accept or pay any bribes and to encourage others to do the same.
- be trusting and trustworthy.
- be prepared to explain our work and reasons behind them.
- make decisions and act impartially and objectively.
- respect confidentiality, expressed or implied.
- do not engage in fraudulent, corrupt or criminal conduct.
- treat others with respect and dignity without discrimination or harassment.
- adopt an open and honest attitude in all aspects.
- perform to our best ability with highest standards whilst continuously improving the quality of our products and services.
- do the work wholeheartedly and be committed to deliver on a promise.
- be entirely truthful in all one says and does.
- not hold other employments or undertake other jobs or freelance work without consent from the Company.